Welcome to my blog!
My name is Tiffany and it is nice to meet ya! I am a Taiwanese-American girl who just loves anything food, naps, and corgis. I was inspired by many YouTube channels to start my own blog. I’m not ready to talk in front of a camera yet (trust me, I’ve tried) but for now, I hope you enjoy seeing what Tiffany is thinking. This blog will consist of beauty product reviews, lifestyle posts, and nursing school posts! Yes! Follow along my journey to becoming an R.N.!
Join me on this rocky road and sigh with me, cry with me and laugh with me as I try to figure out this life.
I’m not sure what I’m doing but I’m learning along the way! Follow me on my adventure as I figure out this blogger thing.
- I lose my shit whenever I see a Corgi. #Obsessed. Most of my instagram feed is corgi accounts because corgis > human. tbh.
- I’ve been writing music since I was 15. I have recordings of some of them but only 3-4-ish people have heard them. EVER.
- When I was four, I tried cutting my hair off with scissors during the scene where Mulan cut off her hair. (it didn’t end up looking so great)
- I grew up with one of my front teeth missing! Turns out, it was just a late bloomer! Yes, all my teeth are real and I grew them myself!
- I can speak three languages: Taiwanese, Mandarin and English! OH and some high school Spanish..
- I’m really allergic to mosquito bites! They turn into blisters and sometimes swell up! Anyone else like that?
- My first job was at a doctor’s office specializing in Internal Medicine which is mostly older people. The job made me terrified of older people/getting old. It’s terrifying how one moment an individual can be fine and one thing leads to another and suddenly they’re super ill.
- I’m a very awkward potato but once you get to know me, I’m just a weird potato.
- Sometimes I speak my mind on accident and I’m actually afraid that I’ll get smacked one day for saying something I shouldn’t.
- I get mistaken for being a teenager all the time. I’ve gotten 13, 14, 15… I’m actually 24 🙂
Stay inspired and always keep learning ✨
Where to find meh ❤ :