Welcome back to my blog❤︎
I’m turning 24 today.
24?! You look 16.
Ikr? I got carded at the Wynn last weekend but oh my goodness, I love being carded. It makes me feel young! 🙂
Security: Hi ladies, I have to check your IDs please.
Christina & I: oh yes please do so. *handing her our IDs*
Security: Sorry, it’s just my job.
Christina & I: oh no, the day you guys stop asking for my ID will be a very sad day because that means we’re getting old.
Yikes. It’s such a weird age. lol and I thought 23 was an awkward number. But I feel like after turning 21, there’s nothing to look forward to anymore. At least at 25, I can rent a car. Sigh. anyways, today I thought I would share some things I’ve learned so far.
- Mama knows best. She’s usually right.
- It’s okay to not know what you’re doing. Chances are, no one does.
- Let go of toxic people. Bye!
- Do things for you. Do what makes you happy, not other people.
- It’s not the end of the world. Seriously, stop overreacting.
- Capture the moment. You’ll want to look back at it one day.
- People come and go. Let them leave as they please.
- But the ones that stay are the most important ones. Especially the ones you don’t talk to everyday but when you’re together, its like you never left.
- Things change. But people don’t.
- It’s okay to fail. Second times the charm!
- Avocado toast is delicious. Sorry, I had to say it.
- Life keeps going. Stop living in the past.
- Trust yourself. It’s just you and me, pal.
- Go workout or something. So you can eat more later.
- But listen to your body. Stop pushing yourself so hard.
- Crying helps. C’mon we all do it at some point…
- Sh*t happens. It really does. But you know what? You’ll get over it.
- It’s okay to say no to things! Seriously.
- Don’t listen to social media. IG, Snapchat, and everything around you only gives the glamorous snapshot of their lives. Don’t be fooled.
- Read/listen to the news. Understanding what’s going around you and beyond makes you smarter.
- Communication is key. Not to patients, not to your friends…but to yourself. Know what you want.
- Everything will set into place. One day, you’ll wake up and say, “I made it.” Work hard and that day will come soon.
- Be yourself. And nobody else. (that was cheesy). 14 year old Tiffany would be proud.
- Breathe, child.
I hope you have a beautiful day and don’t forget to shine bright, you’re beautiful. Thanks for reading!✨
❤ , TIFF
Real Nurse (R.N.) in the making.
psst… check out my last post here!