I’ve been slackin, I know but new content is coming soon! However, I recently started a food blog because I love to eat and I love to talk about it. Follow my blog to discover new places to munch at and new easy recipes to make at home!
Happy eating! 🙂 ❤
Where to find meh :
I love french fries. I crave them all day errday and I can’t go to a fast food chain and not get french fries. I’m such a fatty haha! But french fries can get pricey and super unhealthy considering all the chemicals they add. Lets not forget the oil they fry it in, YUCK. So, here is a french fry recipe that I found on the inter webs with my own little twist. These are BAKED, not fried but they’re still just as tasty!
What you will need:
- Russet potatoes (1 was plenty for me but # of potatoes depends on how much you want to make)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil or canola oil (I used Olive)
- Garlic Salt
- Salt & Pepper
- Baking sheet
- Preheat le oven to 450 degrees!
- Cut up the potatoes into “matchsticks” by halving, halving again and then wedging it. Finally, cut it into strips. (I struggled with this part but I just tried to make it look like a fry from McDonald’s lol)
- Line two baking sheet with foil then place the potato strips onto the baking sheet.
- Generously drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and toss! Add a little bit of salt.
- Arrange the potato strips with a single layer on the baking sheet and make sure none of them touch. (this will help them cook evenly and get all crispy and yummy!)
- Bake the fries for about 30 minutes or until they’re golden brown.
- Take em out of the oven, careful! They’re hot!
- Shake some garlic salt and pepper on them to your liking and ENJOY <
These fries remind me of the fries from Wingstop lol but without the sweetness from the sugar. Try them out if you’d like and let me know what you think of this recipe!
Potatoez fo lyfe ❤
Have a beautiful day and I will talk to you soon!
Happy Monday, friends!
School has started and all I want to do is sleep. But sadly, I can’t do that. What I can do though is EAT. 😀 For all you busy college students, here is a very very veryyyy easy recipe for you! May I present to you… OVERNIGHT OATS!
What you will need:
- Oats (however much you think you’ll eat the next day)
- 2 tsp of Chia seeds (for extra protein)
- Your choice of milk (I put almond milk)
- A mason jar with a lid
- 2 tsp of some kind of sweetener (I added maple syrup)
Throw everything into the jar and add your choice of milk. Make sure the milk covers the oats pretty well. Cover and shake! Leave it in the refrigerator over night and BAM. The next morning, you have a delicious and fast breakfast.
The great thing is you can take this to class…to work…. You’d be that cool kid eating out of a mason jar during lecture. 😉
I encourage you to try this recipe out and let me know. If you have any suggestions, leave a comment below. Have a beautiful week, friends.
❤ , Tiff
Where to find meh ❤ :