Welcome back to my blog❤︎
I’m turning 24 today.
24?! You look 16.
Ikr? I got carded at the Wynn last weekend but oh my goodness, I love being carded. It makes me feel young! 🙂
Security: Hi ladies, I have to check your IDs please.
Christina & I: oh yes please do so. *handing her our IDs*
Security: Sorry, it’s just my job.
Christina & I: oh no, the day you guys stop asking for my ID will be a very sad day because that means we’re getting old.
Yikes. It’s such a weird age. lol and I thought 23 was an awkward number. But I feel like after turning 21, there’s nothing to look forward to anymore. At least at 25, I can rent a car. Sigh. anyways, today I thought I would share some things I’ve learned so far.
- Mama knows best. She’s usually right.
- It’s okay to not know what you’re doing. Chances are, no one does.
- Let go of toxic people. Bye!
- Do things for you. Do what makes you happy, not other people.
- It’s not the end of the world. Seriously, stop overreacting.
- Capture the moment. You’ll want to look back at it one day.
- People come and go. Let them leave as they please.
- But the ones that stay are the most important ones. Especially the ones you don’t talk to everyday but when you’re together, its like you never left.
- Things change. But people don’t.
- It’s okay to fail. Second times the charm!
- Avocado toast is delicious. Sorry, I had to say it.
- Life keeps going. Stop living in the past.
- Trust yourself. It’s just you and me, pal.
- Go workout or something. So you can eat more later.
- But listen to your body. Stop pushing yourself so hard.
- Crying helps. C’mon we all do it at some point…
- Sh*t happens. It really does. But you know what? You’ll get over it.
- It’s okay to say no to things! Seriously.
- Don’t listen to social media. IG, Snapchat, and everything around you only gives the glamorous snapshot of their lives. Don’t be fooled.
- Read/listen to the news. Understanding what’s going around you and beyond makes you smarter.
- Communication is key. Not to patients, not to your friends…but to yourself. Know what you want.
- Everything will set into place. One day, you’ll wake up and say, “I made it.” Work hard and that day will come soon.
- Be yourself. And nobody else. (that was cheesy). 14 year old Tiffany would be proud.
- Breathe, child.
I hope you have a beautiful day and don’t forget to shine bright, you’re beautiful. Thanks for reading!✨
❤ , TIFF
Real Nurse (R.N.) in the making.
psst… check out my last post here!
Hi friends 🙂
Today I thought I would do the 25 questions tag! Lets dig right in!
- What is your middle name? Fei Wen. lol It’s my chinese name. I forgot what it meant tho… #fail
- What was your favorite subject at school? i really enjoyed learning about biology. I am a human biology major in college and it’s hard but I made it this far…
- What is your favorite drink? My favorite drink is the green tea latte or the peach green tea lemonade from starbae <3.
- What is your favorite song at the moment? I’ve been listening to Ryan Adams’ cover of Out of the Woods by Taylor Swift. Listen here. It’s so good! ❤
- What is your favorite food? My favorite food or thing to eat are potatoes. I don’t know why but I’m obsessed with potatoes!
- What is the last thing you bought? I recently got into planning so I have been buying a butt load of washi tapes and scrapbook paper to decorate my planner with. 😀
- What is your favorite book of all time? Ugh. I hate myself for this but ever since I got to college, I haven’t been reading for fun. Most of the things I’ve read are assignments.
- What is your favorite color? Teal, Mint blue, pastels, grey!, black…
- Do you have any pets? Sadly no… but maybe one day! 🙂 I really want a corgi..
- What is your favorite perfume? Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber from Bath and Body Works. It’s not available anymore :[
- What is your favorite holiday? Is my birthday a holiday? lol just kidding… I would have to say….thanksgiving because I get to get my grub on and hang out with friends and family.
- Are you married? lol no.
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Yes and er… 6-ish times? I’ve been to Taiwan, China, Japan, Mexico and Canada.
- Do you speak any other languages? Yes! I speak fluent Taiwanese, okay Mandarin (unless i’m under pressure) and spanglish!
- How many siblings do you have? One. I have an older brother who is 6 years older than me.
- What is your favorite store? Probably Gap or forever 21
- What is your favorite restaurant? Anywhere with amazing carne asada tacos and carne asada fries!!!
- Did you like high school? Sorta? I feel like high school was really really long. My favorite part of high school was my friends and my sport. I ran crosscountry and I love my team!
- What is your favorite youtube channel? I love Weylie’s beauty channel, ilikeweylie. I also love her and Wah’s vlog channel, wahlieTV. They are basically #goals. I hope I get to meet them one day. I’d probably fangirl a little too hard. haha
- What is your favorite Movie? My favorite movie… lol Frozen. LET IT GOOOOO LET IT GOOOO CAN’T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOARRRRR. 😀
- What are some of your favorite TV shows? I’ve been really loving the superhero-ish TV shows on Netflix like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, the Flash and Arrow. I also recently binge watched all four seasons of Prison Break.
- PC or MAC? MAC all the way ❤
- What phone do you have? I have the iPhone 6 in goldddd
- How tall are you? I‘m 5’3 and a half. But I like to round up to 5’4″ 😉
- Can you cook? yasssss ❤ Well, I haven’t exploded anything yet 🙂 I will probably upload some recipes soon, so look out for that!
Welp, that was exciting… 🙂 Hope you enjoyed getting to know me!
Hope you have an amazing day and I will talk to you soon!
❤ , Tiff
Where to find meh ❤ :